Introducing COVUM PROCESSOR
COVUM PROCESSOR closes the gap between process documentation and process implementation for day-to-day business. With its help the company can simply and clearly depict its different operations. Furthermore, the Processor enables to directly implement a modeled process and run it automatically controlled. Completely web-based, it functions as a portal for all persons and systems involved in the process. COVUM PROCESSOR optimizes their interactions, offers safety to the person working with it and always provides the exact overview to the responsible party.
All tasks and documents are managed centrally and transported to the right employee at the right time. The Processor guarantees the adherence to instated guidelines and seamlessly as well as audit compliantly documents every taken step in the running process. Whether it concerns intuitive user interfaces, flexible configuration or a fast implementation without client installation – Covum Processor fulfills all standards of modern software.
Managing your work processes with COVUM PROCESSOR creates immediate advantages for everyone involved:
- Persons responsible for tasks are relieved of administrative and organizational issues and are able to solely concentrate on the subject at hand.
- Persons responsible for projects are automatically provided with an overview regarding the progress, dates and resources at every stage of the running process.
- Persons responsible for processes and quality management are able to securely implant standards and guidelines in the company and to survey the changes centrally.
- Management benefits from the optimized planning reliability, continuous process optimization and security regarding the requirements for compliance rules and instated guidelines.
EXEMPLARY AREAS OF APPLICATION
COVUM PROCESSOR can be employed cross-sectoral, in different departments and for diverse types of processes.
- Marketing Processes: Event Management, Creation of Advertising material, Publishing
- Personnel Processes: Application, Hiring, Retirement
- Financial processes: Financial Statements (FastClose), Budget
- Sales Processes: Acquisition, Drafting of Contracts and Offers
- Production Processes: Development, Procurement, Production Flow
- Software Processes: Development, Change Request, Support