Introducing COVUM REQUEST
COVUM REQUEST is the communication- and documentation platform for all inquiries, messages, complaints or orders. COVUM REQUEST centrally manages all external and internal communication processes, whether received over the phone or directly triggered through a web form. Request handles the processing, documents the initiated activities and guarantees a smooth and time-saving exchange of information between all involved parties.
COVUM REQUEST ensures that no process, whether it concerns an inquiry, a complaint or an order, is lost or is entered redundantly. The system automatically recognizes the responsible person and distributes the matter accordingly, thereby significantly reducing the reaction time. Analysis and an extensive reporting, like, for example, on the quality of service, workload or utilization, are possible due to the comprehensive documentation as well as the digital capture of all processes and actions.
Advantages from the viewpoint of the different types of roles in a service process:
- Persons responsible for tasks receive their distinct processes and have a compact overview over all relevant information
- The heads of department are provided with an overview regarding the workload, productivity and the observance of deadlines and service goals at every stage of the running process. The automated documentation enables high transparency and therefore traceability for the quality management.
- The management benefits greatly from the optimized use of resources, the transparency in collaborative work with subcontractors as well as security in respect to legal documentation guidelines.
EXEMPLARY AREAS OF APPLICATION
Service & Support
- Information inquiry
- Complaint handling
- Order processing
Inquiry- and Change Management
- Change request management
- Criticism and suggestions for improvement
- Testing and approval
- Update of master data